In this section, we will show you how to provide an option to login with wordpress login, on your cidaas Login page.
Configure your login page with social providers
By configuring WordPress as a social provider in cidaas, you will get a new option called Login with WordPress in login page of your cidaas application and Signup with WordPress in the registration page of your cidaas application.
Overall process would be
- On cidaas admin portal : Get Redirect url for WordPress
- On WordPress developer console : Generate clientID and client secret
- On cidaas admin portal : Add clientID and client secret from wordpress into cidaas application
- On cidaas admin portal: Select appropriate applications for which you want to enable wordpress as a social provider
We'll guide you through the process — it's pretty easy.
Get redirect url for WordPress
In this section, you'll find steps on how to get redirect url for wordpress from cidaas admin portal.
1. Log on to cidaas Admin portal. Navigate to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Login Providers -> Social Providers and select WordPress from the menu.
2. In the screen displayed, you can find a section called Configuration Steps for Yammer App which will show Redirect url. Make note of this Redirect url.
Generate clientID and client secret from WordPress developers account
In this section, we'll guide you to create an app in wordpress developers console and how to get clientID and client secret from your wordpress app and how to add cidaas redirect url to wordpress app.
If you don't have an active wordpress account, create a new account in WordPress developer page, before proceeding.
1. Login to your WordPress account and navigate to My Apps section, then click on Create New Application.
2. Fill all the required fields to create an application.
|Name||Enter name for your application|
|Description||Enter description about your application|
|Website URL||Enter the URL to an informational home page for your application|
|Redirect URL||Enter the redirect url which you obtained from cidaas|
|Verification Question||Enter the value, to confirm that you are an actual user performing the request|
|Type||Select client type as per your requirements (eg. Web)|
Click on Create button after filling all the fields.
3. You will be redirected to the App listing screen. Click on the Manage application button corresponding to your newly created app.
4. Under OAuth Information section, you can get your Client ID and Client Secret. Copy/Make note of this client id and client secret.
Configure social provider setup in cidaas
In this section, you'll find steps on how to add client id and client secret from wordpress into your cidaas application and how to choose cidaas client applications, for which you want to enable wordpress as a social provider.
1. Now, navigate to cidaas Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Login Providers -> Social Providers
2. Click on edit icon corresponding to WordPress app from the list.
3. Enter clientID and client secret from wordpress into the respective fields. You can also enable/disable wordpress as social provider in cidaas admin portal as well as user portal as per your requirements.
4. Under Configure Clients for WordPress section, you find a list of various applications created in your cidaas account. Select appropriate applications for which you want to enable wordpress as a social provider. After mapping the required clients, click on Save button.